Years add wisdom, difficulties build strength, love moves mountains, tears nourish growth, dreams reveal purpose, character buries superficiality...Truth IS.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Restoration....



Hi there!!

What a BEAU-TI-FUL morning!!  Hope everyone in blog-land is waking up to the kind of mornings we've had around here the past 3 days.  Sunshine, blooming flowers, the smell of fresh-cut green grass, a symphony of different species of birds joyfully waking to greet the new day.  It feels like EVERYTHING is just SO happy and grateful to be alive!!  The vibe is so strong, it's almost emotionally overwhelming.  It's as if all of nature is singing its praises of complete appreciation to its Creator--I guess this is why I sat down to write a little bit this morning.  Its one thing to feel like you are on the right track...it is quite another to feel like everything--as far as the mind can imagine and the heart can dream is right there with you, completely surrounding you, protecting you, and walking WITH you.  It gives you the feeling that you can do anything, conquer anything, and gives you the courage to do it.  I cannot describe the completely encompassing feeling of love, joy, and possibility I'm filled with right now.  So to ALL THAT IS...I thank you from every cell of my being this day and promise to be a fountain of this love, encouragement  flowing onto everyone and everything I come into contact with.  I am indeed so very fortunate and completely know and feel how fortunate I truly am.

I gotta say...I read my horoscope every day (I'm such a junkie)..although it isn't because I completely believe the content or anything like that, I think it is more that I can really make anything a truth (well, except for a blatent lie, of course).  But, I have this way of making everything relevant in some way or another, so it sort of challenges me to find an area in my life that it could be speaking to and/or about.  Lately, I've been getting all of these "windfall" and "success" and "fortune" messages--that are supposed to just come out of no where.  Now because I don't take anything at face value and reality dictates that there really is no possibility anywhere where I would come into some sort of immediate financial fortune, I cancel out that thought process and let it marinate but keep my inner eye peeled for such truth--though I don't actively look for it--but when it comes, in retrospect, I can say "that's what that meant."  Dig it??

Well...I've got to say that lately, I've been the subject of such outpouring of selfless acts of kindness from others, been approached with such respect, and been made to feel more valuable than I think I ever have before.  And the thing is...when I attempt to give something back to them, or repay a kindness...they refuse and make me feel as if their contribution is a pay-back to ME for some kindness, love, or respect that I had shown them before.  I am SO used to giving...it's my nature.  However, I am so NOT used to receiving where absolutely NOTHING is expected or hoped for in return.  It feels so complete and so full-circle to me--and yet most of these people are not everyday people in my life...they've appeared here and there throughout my life, shown up from the past, or are fairly newcomers.  It's like I am sowing where I've never reaped...and really...THAT is fortune right there...out of nowhere...unexpected.  So to everyone out there who earnestly lives to make a contribution and your motives are pure....the retribution you get back will seem WAY out of proportion for what you feel you have given.  You will literally be overwhelmed at the enormity of it all.  It will seem that with all the little things that pop up that causes you to feel stressed or anxious, there will be someone right behind it saying "I got this for ya--don't worry about it."  I'm not talking about "friends bearing gifts" here...I'm talking about NEEDS being met by people who are willing to donate their time and work to an effort that will alleviate a burden from your shoulders for nothing more than that feeling of joy that comes from  doing something kind (that seems like nothing to them) for another that lights them up with sincere appreciation.  And I didn't even have to THINK about asking--and I didn't.  As a matter of fact, there weren't even offers on their part....they just DID.

Keep this in mind as you go about your day today...and tomorrow...and the day after that...and so on and so on--the three GREATEST gifts of God:
1).  Time.
2).  Sustenance---money.
3)  Relationships.

All of these priceless things are bestowed upon us and often take the form of human "angels" if we are aligned with a universal  and deeper purpose.  You even just think about a need, and BAM...there the meeting of it stands on your doorstep without having to ask you if there is indeed a need there...like they already know and are commissioned ahead of time to meet it.  AMAZING!!   :))))))

So yes, I have received my windfall in ways that money right now could not even compete.  My faith in human kind has been completely restored, my faith in myself is stronger now than ever...and the feeling that I am loved, valuable, and capable are second to none.  

To all my angels who don't even know each other or OF each other---who knew my need and stood in for my lack out of nothing more than your very own integrity and selflessness...from the very bottom and fullness of my heart...I THANK YOU.  What you ALL have done is way more than you think and way more than I can find words to express.

God Bless you all.
Raina



No comments:

Post a Comment