Years add wisdom, difficulties build strength, love moves mountains, tears nourish growth, dreams reveal purpose, character buries superficiality...Truth IS.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

He took the words right outta my mouth!!

http://www.lightsource.com/ministry/the-potters-house/whats-the-big-idea-part-1-296536.html

I have SO much respect for this man.  Indoctrination aside....he speaks the TRUTH--and though he is a professed Christian...his messages reach the secular heart and touch the universal spirit.  Please give this message a listen.  I think you'll see a similar mindset behind the messages I post here and what he speaks about. I was thinking of posting this morning...but when I watched this, I thought, I couldn't have said it any better myself.  So enjoy...

Much Love & Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment