Years add wisdom, difficulties build strength, love moves mountains, tears nourish growth, dreams reveal purpose, character buries superficiality...Truth IS.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I am found....

Blessings everyone!!!

Today, I am SOOOOO excited. This post is not going to be long today (whew, right?) Yesterday was the BEST day EVER!! I have been feeling very confident in some decisions I have made lately and I have just let go of the worry (thanks in part to this blog) as it has allowed me to get rid of a lot that I have kept stored for sooo long. From there, my days have been spent being grateful. The knots in my stomach are gone. The constant feeling that something isn't quite right are gone..I wake in the morning with a fresh perspective and a clear conscience...and OMG...I have forgotten how GOOD that feels. I did have a couple of concerns; however, though I didn't let them beat me down...and out of nowhere, yesterday, BOTH of these concerns were just taken care of...when doors open for you BEFORE you even knock, you gotta know that there is something out there pullin' for ya, watchin' over ya, and letting you know that you are on the right track...I look at them as rewards but they in NO WAY go unappreciated. When you redirect your faith...WOW, shit just happens! That is all I had to do, but that is not to say that there isn't going to be hard work to keep these "rewards"...because they both demand that, but I look at it as doing my part to keep what I have been given and to take care of it the best I can. I had a couple small bumps in this road, but they at NO time have taken precedence in my mind over my quest for peace and happiness, and they as well, have been taken care of FOR me. Thank GOD for good friends and family, that's all I gotta say...I cherish (probably more now than ever before) what I have been blessed with, and I KNOW there is something out there that wants me to KEEP it....all of it. I am looking forward to my next surprise with anticipation...it's been so long. It feels WONDERFUL.

Where your energy is being wasted....redirect it...and see what happens. It has been a God-send to me.

Best Wishes to all..enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment