Years add wisdom, difficulties build strength, love moves mountains, tears nourish growth, dreams reveal purpose, character buries superficiality...Truth IS.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Excerpts from a book I picked up last night....

Good morning folks---wow, this makes 3 days in a ROW!!  This is almost unheard of...I seem to have SO much to share that I am bursting at the seams!!  Everyday, a new wonder, a new validation, another length of thread added.

Last night, as I was retiring to bed, I decided to pick up a book and read a bit.  I've been doing quite a bit of "depositing" of information---and I felt a need to make a withdraw.  The book I decided to settle in with is entitled The Signs of God by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee.  I was SO engrossed in this book, that I brought it downstairs with me this morning to continue my nourishment.  As I read, words, phrases, & concepts began to rise up off of the pages and meet with my heart--and I began to see how I have, myself used these same exact terms, phrases, and concepts in relaying my own experiences.  I believe this to be the way in which the source shows us that we ARE like minded, like hearted, and ONE in soul and spirit.

I wish to excerpt from this book because I just stumbled across a paragraph that ties the last three of my posts (The Power Contained Within a Name, The Central Point of Turning Water Into Wine--Fermentation, and I Go to Prepare a Place for You) together so beautifully---it was meant to grab my attention and share with you.  It is almost as if...these words were meant to solidify, unite, and clothe my words in truth.  Read on:

"But the Source brings something else to the surface, something we need to nourish rather than define.  There is a bigger wholeness hidden, waiting at the corner of the moments, watching from behind the thoughts.  This wholeness has an unexpected purpose.  From across time and beyond space, it has a scent, indistinguishable and yet distinct, like a wine that has fermented elsewhere and retains that quality. "

"We have been waiting for something to happen, and yet the happening has come closer.  We sense another presence, another pattern, unhidden but unrevealed..  There is a tender sense of silence without prayer to or from.  In the moments of our own silence we are welcomed, both as stranger and as friend.  We need to allow this presence to be with us, not in defined moments, but as a flow."

"Love alters the mind, changes its patterns.  In the mind of the lover two become one, ecstasy happens.  And this is real, not just empty fantasy.  Love brings the mind into the heart and trains it in the ways of oneness."

"We want to live in the space where everything is present and we feel the wholeness of our being." (refer to I Go to Prepare...)

"Part of the work of the mystic is to help humanity adjust and grow with the changes that are about to take place. The mystic knows that these changes first happen on the inner planes, before they come to manifestation.  We have learned how to let dreams and intuitions guide us so that we move with the changes of this life, rather than resist of impede our own self-development.  Through warning dreams or hints, we learn how to avoid negative situations."

"The path has taught her not to be attracted to appearances, but to see a situation within her own life from an inner perspective, grasp what is being reflected by the outer event.  She knows this from her own journey, and thus is able to see its potential within the collective."

"Catching the thread of our deeper destiny, we come to know the hidden purpose of our life.  From the dance of opposites, inner and outer, feminine and masculine, the secrets of the soul become known."

These are just but a very few words of a few pages that jumped out at me as I read.  It is so difficult  sometimes to use words alone to describe and detail the truths I attempt to convey here.  Looking to other authors, composers, musicians, painters, etc is so edifying, as they shine the same light but may highlight more intricate detail...or pan out to involve multiple details as they relate to the whole.

My wish...as always...joy, health, love, faith, hope...and above all a KNOWING---so "there is no longer a need to believe!!" (excerpted from a Carl Jung interview).

Much love,
Raina :)



No comments:

Post a Comment