Years add wisdom, difficulties build strength, love moves mountains, tears nourish growth, dreams reveal purpose, character buries superficiality...Truth IS.

Monday, July 2, 2012

The power contained within a name

Good morning everyone!

As of late, I've been experiencing a time of great prosperity that has been coupled with moments of the greatest humility.  Also accompanying the moments of this time, has been a heightened sense of awareness, though not unheard of for me, also like I've never had before, which, in haste, last evening, led me to convey them with the tools I've been given---a piece of paper and a pen.  Though...this short piece (as with ALL that I am meant to write) flowed right through me, straight past my brain, from the innermost part of me to my hand, through that pen, onto that paper.  Today, I would like to share this, as it was an astounding message to me, and I hope to you, it will be also..xoxoxoxo.

* Please note that the underlining was part of the vision I had of this mysterious conveyance.

Today...I am alone.

Though not alone in the manner that most would define as such.
But rather, I am in the absence of present company.

I sit in silence....
Though not in the absence of sound.

Though the space appears empty, my rooms are filled to capacity.
There is music that fills the air and the breeze blows in.
Though no one is speaking, there is stimulating conversation.

There is a large screen, which plays out before me, limitless possibility
And there I am...in the midst.

I observe myself on this screen.
I am in awe of all of the places I am.
I am inside, outside, above, below, and around.

I am not bored...I am at peace.
I am not restless...I am contented.
I am not wanting...I am sustained.
I am not settling...I am settled.
I am not dreaming...I am experiencing.
I am not fearful...I am alive.

I AM....Is my name.

Alive, full, well, prosperous, grateful, determined, joyful, gracious, unique, strong, bold, and sublime...are my traits.

Ahead is my motion.
Beyond is my destination.

Though  I am by myself...I am never alone.
Though I steep in the silence, I am surrounded by sound.
Though I am one, I am also all.
Though a single room encase me, I occupy many.

I am...a blessed soul, sustained by grace--a liberated spirit whose breath be not limited to time and space.

"I am....that I am."


The next time you begin to speak "I am...________"....be careful what you think and say, as the universal power knows only to LOVE and GIVE.  It knows not good or bad...right or wrong...WE contain this.  Be mindful of the things you speak into existence in your life--as the universe will usher in only MORE of it.  Keep your desires as simple as your name, as pure as your soul, and as representative of that which gives TO you.  There is only one source of all...and YOU are the embodiment of it.

Blessings...






No comments:

Post a Comment