Years add wisdom, difficulties build strength, love moves mountains, tears nourish growth, dreams reveal purpose, character buries superficiality...Truth IS.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Nesting...

Mornin' everyone!

Well, this little cold/damp snap we are experiencing has me making out my "winterizing" to-do list! Last week (in my spare time), I organized. This week...I shall winterize!! I have not really implemented a whole lot of winterizing techniques in the past except for plastic on a select "few" windows, but this year...there will be NO crack left unattended!! With the exorbitant prices of propane this year coupled with half the income this household is accustomed to running on, it certainly will be in my very best interest to save as much of these precious resources as I possibly can!! I really HATE that money has taken such a role in promoting peace of mind in my life, but you'll have that from time to time in this economy, I guess (especially this time of year). Takes money to live...and LIVE we must! I figure that this is something that is completely within my control, so it lessens the anxiety a bit..ya do what ya gotta do, that's all!! Conserve, conserve, conserve, preparation and prevention is the name of the game. Those little things will help to keep the worry at bay a bit...do all that is within my power and of course, I would be amiss not to mention my best buddy...FAITH who picks up the slack of my will!! Preparing for the extra cost of winter, storing up, saving, and careful spending will serve to smooth the path a bit for the transition. It will be a challenge, but one I graciously accept and not only accept, but BELIEVE I can master.

As I type this morning, there are happenings that serve to help me in my endeavors...and THIS makes me smile...opportunities literally come knocking at my door and now the sun is beginning to shine and the view is a lot clearer. Thank you "powers that be" for knowing my needs and providing for me and mine!!

I must cut this short as my attention is being bid elsewhere...but to all who have stopped by this fine day...have a good one!!

Lotsa smiles from me to you!!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment