Years add wisdom, difficulties build strength, love moves mountains, tears nourish growth, dreams reveal purpose, character buries superficiality...Truth IS.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My calling..

If I cry a thousand tears to wipe a single tear from another's eye,
My vision's seat is love.


If I find myself trapped within a hall of mirrors, yet can see the way clear for my brother,
My guide is love.


If my affliction and suffering can be used to comfort another in pain,
I bleed for love.


If I am learned in proper word and prose, and yet cannot express by pen nor sword my purpose,
I am convinced it is love.





If I travel to the depths and inspect each tiny crack of my very foundation,
If I run my fingers across all of those lines,
If I dare challenge myself with question and curiosity,
If I am blessed to recognize nuance of beauty in the midst of chaos,
If I set myself upon a star to search the wonders of the universe,
And...if I search to find my place and my purpose in it all, I find...

It envelopes me, I embody it...
I am LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment