Years add wisdom, difficulties build strength, love moves mountains, tears nourish growth, dreams reveal purpose, character buries superficiality...Truth IS.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Signs, signs, everywhere a sign..

Hello folks!!

An equation that came to me this morning...see if you can find the answer:
Drive + kinetic energy + will = ?

Funny...but I have found that this equation developed by concentrating on the ANSWER!! And in examination of my life where it stands NOW, (until I started this blog), I felt there was a missing element. This morning, OUT OF THE BLUE..it came to me. Though the answer to this is a relative term and is really based upon each individual, it is as well UNIVERSAL...and this is how I KNOW that I know that I KNOW it is truth. I have actually realized this answer many times in my life...so I go back to examine how I reached it...and the one thing I had always subconsciously left out of it (but it WAS always present) was the term that popped into my head this morning..."kinetics", i.e., Physics, mathematics (dynamic), & chemistry. I was PRESENT, I had given my drive and my will MOTION. Now this blog, I do consider to be the kinetic energy of which I speak...however, the "answer" is not found HERE per se, but it IS motion of a distinct direction. I have had "signs" all around me that I have given my drive/determination and will WAY too much attention...but it is the kinetic energy that MUST be an EQUAL part of this equation that has been lacking. Was I DOING everything I could to realize my answer? NO! But, it is not in MY time...but when the time is RIGHT. I have laid a pretty sturdy foundation but now the foundation is complete. Now it is time to grab up those supplies that I have acquired and raise that HOUSE...time to sweat a little, set into MOTION, in equal measure with my drive and will....to REALIZE my answer to that ultimate question we all at some point in our lives reach..."what is and was the purpose of all of this." Everything we purpose to do in life is based on outcome...we already know the answer...but work through the equation to reach it.

This is how you know you are on your way to your purpose/calling/destiny.
1. When the succession of your triumphs grow larger and become more difficult.
2. When the mountains you strive to climb become more arduous, time consuming, and require more knowledge, more forethought, more "framework" to conquer---but the fear of them lessens.
3. When you set your mind to "prevention" and more carefully plan (using your time more wisely).
4. When your mind is fixated upon it night and day, it disrupts your sleep, attaches emotion to it, forces you to look back, look inside, look ahead. You feel a constant need to decode and decipher every circumstance you find yourself in...
5. AND WHEN, you can see clearly a thread linking it all together.
6. THEN WHEN you realize that ALL of that has LED YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, and has all gone in accord with the place you now find yourself...and yet you feel that something is missing.
7. AND FINALLY When the missing piece presents itself, you recognize it, you pack it up with the other pieces, throw it on your back and you RUN with it.

The answer: SUCCESS.

There are many equations that lead to this answer, as life is full of a lot of different scenarios...sometimes, we need to CHANGE the equation to suit the pending outcome. But one thing is for certain...TIME is an element that will ALWAYS be a part of any success. We have an overabundance of it...and when it starts running a little thin...we really need to stop wasting it.

"Do this, don't do that...can't you read the signs...."

No comments:

Post a Comment