Years add wisdom, difficulties build strength, love moves mountains, tears nourish growth, dreams reveal purpose, character buries superficiality...Truth IS.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Make My Way Back Home and Learn to Fly..."

Well hello everyone!

I won't take up a WHOLE lot of your time today. I just had to share with you that "taking my own advice" is working SPLENDIDLY for me!! I have mentioned in previous posts that I have begun some larger networking, and as small as what I witnessed and read with my very OWN two eyes yesterday may have been in considering the grander scheme of things, it was a sign--a sign of progress in my endeavor. I cannot tell you how much encouragement I received from this. I will NOT spill any deets YET, but as SOON as I get some SOLID, undeniable feedback that my work in this is paying off....I will definitely share it with all of you, who in part, have really assisted me along the way.

There comes a time when you can look back on all the suffering, the frustration, the confusion, and (perceived) wasted time and say "I am GLAD I went through all of that" and willingly embrace the challenges ahead (being much better-prepared for them) and REALIZE that how you COME OUT of them really proves what you are made of! What a liberating feeling! Doors SLAM for a reason! Others open for a reason. MARCH through them...don't question, don't fear, and don't WORRY..eyes straight ahead...don't look back...because at this point, you already KNOW where you are going...putting 2 & 2 together is child's play.

Again, I thank you all. Just having you stop by and visit (with eyes from all over the WORLD) has kept me focused!

I wish for you:
BRAVERY in your hour of contention.
CLARITY in the midst of conflict & confusion.
A VOICE among the silent.
A PATH when you've lost sense of direction.
FORESIGHT enough to see it.
COURAGE enough to take hold of it.
AND STRENGTH to OWN it.

It is YOURS for the taking. Be bold, be tough, be resilient...

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." Yep, that just about SAYS IT ALL RIGHT THERE!!

Peace!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete