Years add wisdom, difficulties build strength, love moves mountains, tears nourish growth, dreams reveal purpose, character buries superficiality...Truth IS.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Validation.

Go to lightsource.com and then to The Potter's Touch, and watch the video "Stirring up a Blessing." I tried to embed this video, but it wouldn't work!

Although, I will say that I do not attach myself to any one mind-set of belief...and tend to be more globally minded, for some reason...this man will follow every Sunday with a strikingly similar topic/message. Just a few nites ago, I LITERALLY told a friend "I am tired of feeling 'in-between'...and he was confused by this statement...my prior blog post was one of "leaving your comfort zone to search out your purpose"...I pulled this video up just a couple of days ago to watch it (as I always miss it on Sundays) and was blown away at the shared inspirational message and mind set. So please, give this a view. It may not hit you the same way it hit me, but it lets me know that there are others who share the same philosophy and makes me feel more "at home."

Shalom/Namaste/Peace/and Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment