Years add wisdom, difficulties build strength, love moves mountains, tears nourish growth, dreams reveal purpose, character buries superficiality...Truth IS.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Pink Floyd - Coming Back to Life - Division Bell



Happy, happy, happy Friday!!

Not really sure what to talk about, but I have all this positive energy inside and all around me that I felt like I had to lay something down!

The saying "why do bad things always happen to good people" comes to mind today because I am seeing and living the paradigm switch in this right now. I was visited by a very old friend who I had not seen in 28+ years and met her husband as well. What a very uplifting and positive thing. They are doing very well and are very happy and the influence that this kind of unity in thought and purpose had on me was immense. It seems to be a very common theme with ALL of my friends AND my family members...those most near and dear to me experiencing some very good and valuable things in their lives...and I just knew that someday, I would witness this. It is the same with me. I have FINALLY come to a place where I just do not worry...things have fallen into place for me and I have worked hard to keep them coming...and they DO and now I look FORWARD with a sort-of kid-at-Christmas anticipation and I don't worry about ANYTHING. When the energy inside and the energy surrounding you are of the same vibration, there is no room for any of those old dark emotions...they flee and attach themselves to those who choose to nurture and carry them. I've brushed them all off and I not only walk forward, but I STOMP with a sense of resolve, determination, and confidence.

I embedded this video above with this post for your listening pleasure to engage all of the senses while you read...GREAT minds come in all genre's...music is an ALL important universal language...This song is VERY symbolic of all I am feeling right now...

Love to all who have the courage, determination, and strength to step outside of yourselves and out of your comfort zone to embrace your destiny and follow your dreams...they are out there just waiting for you!!


"I took a Heavenly ride through our silence, I knew the moment had arrived, the killing the past, and coming back to LIFE..."

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment