Years add wisdom, difficulties build strength, love moves mountains, tears nourish growth, dreams reveal purpose, character buries superficiality...Truth IS.

Monday, May 2, 2011

HELLO!

Hi everyone!

Well, I have been entertaining the idea of creating a blog page for some time now...but I guess my internal dialect defeated the process for a bit...but I am here now and that hurdle has been cleared!! 

A little bit about myself...I am 40-something (yeah, I know, right?)  I am a mother of three great human beings...who have a great deal to do with who I am today.  Since I was a child, I always felt that there was something about me that could "almost" predict things, see things more clearly than most, and looking back (gotta love that hindsight), a mindset of "I am above this circumstance."  Of course, as a child, you think EVERYTHING is magical and we soon grow out of the 'pretense" of childhood into the reality of adulthood..but there are things that have STUCK with me through the entirety of my life...these are:  Knowing who I am and standing firm in it.  I've watched my life unfold through the years and cannot help but wonder what makes people tick...what makes them do what they do, act how they act, say the things they say, and think the thoughts that ultimately initiate this process.  Are we product of condition or something innate and to which mentality do we lend ourselves to and where does it take us?  Are we satisfied with our lives?  Do they enrich us?  Are what others see in us genuine or a "hat" we wear to that specific venue?   More importantly...is there harmony in word and action?  Do we have to "tell" people who we are, what is important to us, and HOW we live...or are we the embodiment of that where no words need be spoken at all? 

It is this internal dialect and the action that springs forth from it that has led me here to this blog spot interested in the individual and getting to the ROOT, the CORE, the SOUL of who we are because in the end....we leave this planet alone..what is your purpose, your dreams, your goals, your aspirations...your successes and what mind-set do you adhere to to propel you ever forward in unfolding more and more of who YOU are.  If you are "stuck" (because we all are time and again), share where you are RIGHT NOW. 

Everything is relevant...and more importantly RELATIVE.  It is about a full-circle life...and everything outside of that circle is "circumstance."  Pulling things from outside in...as many of us have been conditioned to love, please, and fit into society is backwards.  We are ONE first....and do you know that in this world of "opposites" and "duality", one has no opposite.  IT JUST IS.  You cannot multiply nor divide one without coming back to one.  The opposite of many is few...but there is ONE in all. 

I invite all to come and share your take on this because I believe there is a very tangible shift to this very idea...and really uniting with "self" is the only beginning...to the journey to truth in all and quite possibly a mentality back to the human being and a new compassion for our fellow man.

2 comments: